Powerful gusts forecast in Southern California
Anaheim, Calif.- The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a high wind warning that includes parts of Orange County and will remains in effect from 3:00 pm Friday until 6:00 pm on Saturday.
Inland Orange County residents may experience downed power lines and tree. Winds of 25-35 mph will include powerful gusts up to 65 mph. Areas on and around Cajon Pass and coastal mountain slopes are expected to see the strongest gusts which may top 85 mph.
Please use caution if you must drive.
High Wind Warning Area
- Orange County Inland
- Riverside County Mountains
- San Bernardino County Mountains
- San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire
- San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning
- Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills