Lifted at 3:00 PM
Laguna Beach, Calif.- The Laguna Beach Police Department has issued an IMMEDIATE EVACUATION ORDER for Irvine Cove and Emerald Bay (both North AND South Emerald Bay), and an EVACUATION WARNING has been issued for all of North Laguna (all residents North of Broadway) in Laguna Beach due to a nearby brush fire.
Homes are currently threatened with the possibility of more structures threatened if the fire spreads. Evacuees should go SOUTH on Coast Highway to evacuate the area.
Real Time Evacuation
Click https://bit.ly/3GFoFT0 for a Real Time Evacuation map from the City of Laguna Beach.
Northbound Coast Highway is closed at Broadway. Southbound is closed at El Morro Bay.
All Laguna Beach School District schools are CLOSED today.
The care and reception center is open at the Laguna Beach Community and Susi Q Center and at the Los Olivos Community Center in Irvine, at 101 Alonso, Irvine, CA 92618.
Imminent Threat to Life or Property
An IMMEDIATE EVACUATION ORDER means there is an imminent threat to life or property. People and their pets in the Immediate Evacuation Order area should evacuate NOW, without delay.
It is critical that people in Laguna Beach register to receive emergency alerts.
CAL FIRE Status Updates
Care and Reception Centers
- Los Olivos Community Center at 101 Alfonso in Irvine
- Laguna Beach Community and Susi Q Center at 380 3rd St. in Laguna Beach
- R-1 (Coast Highway) is closed between Broadway in Laguna Beach and Newport Coast Drive in Newport Beach
Evacuation Orders & Warnings
- Emerald Bay north of Pacific Coast Highway
- Irvine Cove area of Laguna Beach
- North Coast area of Laguna Beach
- Boat Canyon area of Laguna Beach