- This event has passed.
Irvine Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs
April 9 @ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Free outdoor event at Jeffrey Trail Middle School
Irvine, Calif.- Join Grace City Church for an Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs! An in-person, outdoor event for kids and families to be held at Jeffrey Trail Middle School April 9, 2022 from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
We are excited to announce the return of our in-person Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs! Here are the different types of Egg Hunts that will be offered during this event:
- Quiet Hunt (self-paced continual access egg hunt for kids with sensory issues)
- Magnetic Hunt (continual access egg hunt for kids with mobility issues)
- Beeping Hunt (continual access egg hunt for kids with visibility issues)
- General Hunt (Start time 11:00am for 5 years old & under, 11:15am for 6 years old & up/ typical egg hunt for kids with special needs)
- Sibling Hunt (Start time 11:30am for 2-3 years old, 11:45am for 4-6 years old, 12:00pm for 7 & up) / typical egg hunt for siblings of kids with special needs)
Please reserve one ticket for each participant (2 participants, 2 tickets).
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Tatiana at firstname.lastname@example.org